Whether you have a very clear idea of what you want, or you need a little help with a starting point, having a bespoke Eden b. Studio design adds a personal and unique touch to your wedding day. Additionally, if you've seen something in our collection but would like to personalise/tweak it, we are happy to adapt it to suit you perfectly.
If you would like to make an appointment to visit us at our home studio based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, contact us to find a convenient time. Alternatively, we can work together remotely, discussing ideas over email, Skype or by phone.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your initial questions or ideas and a little bit of information about your wedding i.e. date, location, styling etc. and we'll get back to you promptly. If you have any images of ideas, that's great, email them too...The more info you can give us the better!
- We'll then start with a design consultation, either in person or remotely, generating ideas for your bespoke design and ensuring that we work within your budget.
- Once we've decided on a design, we'll start working on it straight away. You'll receive regular updates and images as your design is being made to ensure that you're happy with it; small tweaks at this stage are fine with us.
- We want to make sure your custom order is perfect, and the process is fun and relaxed, so make sure you give us plenty of time to work our creative magic (usually 5-6 weeks is fine.)
- Once your design is complete we'll carefully package it up in one of our beautiful boxes and send it to you recorded delivery.
- Bespoke prices are based on design consultation, contact us for more information.